What’s happening today!
27 November, 2022, 6:00 am
Bula vinaka everyone.
Here is another edition of some basic information you may need to know for today.
First, here is your weather forecast for today:
- A high pressure system to the far southwest of Fiji generates and directs moderate southerly swells that may result in coastal flooding over the southern coastal areas of Fiji
- Meanwhile, a trough of low pressure lies slow moving to the southwest of Fiji and is expected to affect to affect the country from later Sunday
- For the coastal areas of the southern parts of Viti Levu (from Natadola to Pacific Harbor), southern coastal areas of Mamanuca group, Kadavu and nearby smaller islands, Moala group, Lomaiviti group and central and southern Lau group
- Expect coastal sea flooding during high tides.
- Administering the Truth Built on the Gospel Contending for the Faith Church Service, Selbourne Street – 9am-11am
- Stewardship week of prayer 2022, Wailoku Hills, Tamavua – 6pm-12am
- Cultural Performance Tickets to Fiji Untold Show by Vou Dance Fiji, Lot 13 Maqelevu Rd, nadi – 7pm-9pm
- Fantastic for Kids! The Island Adventurers Kids Show! Lot 13 Maqelevu Rd, Nadi – 2pm-3pm
Planned power cuts
- Savusavu – 07.30am-6pm
- Labasa – 6.30am-7pm
- Momi to Uciwai, Nadi – 6am-6pm
- Korovou, Vunidawa, Deepwater and Waila – 6am-6pm.
Here are some movies showing at Life Cinemas.
Bhediya: Nadi – 4pm, 6.20pm / Nakasi – 3.55pm / Lautoka – 1.25pm, 4.55pm, 8.30pm / Labasa – 11am, 2.10pm, 5.20pm, 8.30pm
On The line: Nadi – 6.25pm / Nakasi – 6.10pm