22 November, 2022, 8:00 pm
With just two days for the TOPEX Conference 2022, final preparations are in progress by the Fiji Commerce and Employers Federation’s Organising Committee.
The conference will start with a cocktail function on Thursday evening to welcome delegates to the TOPEX 2022 at the Shangri-La Yanuca Island.
Chief guest – President Ratu Wiliame Katonivere will officially open TOPEX 2022 which will be followed by launch of FCEF’s website.
The first day of the conference will have four sessions:
- Session 1 Leadership in Adversity: Changing the Narrative
- Session 2 Macroeconomic Outlook – Living/Business with Global Shocks:
- Session 3 Future of Fiji Workforce – Global Perspective
- Session 4 “Success Stories: Better Fiji, Post C19” (Panel Session).
Day two of the conference will have four sessions:
- Session 5 Business Disruptions in the Digital Age: Responding to Demanding Solutions
- Session 6 Corporate Governance for Sustainable Development
- Session 7 “Employee Wellness and Corporate Risk”
- Session 8 “Leadership for a Better World”.